Libraries are open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm today
You are here
iPads are portable touchscreen tablets that use Apple apps instead of traditional software. They are ideal for browsing the internet and streaming audio and video.
Available at: All library locations
Note: iPads at Central Library are available for children only
Apps and Features
- Apple (Camera, iMovie, Maps, Music, Photos, Safari Internet Browser)
- Library (Freegal Music, Libby, RBdigital)
- Various Games
How to Use an iPad in the Library
- You must have a library card to borrow an iPad. Digital cards are not eligible.
- Request an iPad at the Information Desk. You may borrow up to 2 iPads per card at a time.
- iPads can be used in the library for up to 1 hour. You cannot renew an iPad checkout.
- iPads cannot be placed on hold.
- A replacement fee will apply to lost or damaged devices.
You can print wirelessly from an iPad.
Black and white: $0.15 per page
Colour: $0.50 per page